If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any services offered on it.
1. TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The type of personal information we collect may include those listed herein:
- User-Provided Information: Any information you provide about yourself and your business, including your name, e-mail address, business name, business activities, and other related information. This includes “following” and “liking” our site with a related service. If you contact us by email, we may retain the content of your messages, your email address and our reply.
- Log File Information: This information is automatically provided by your browser when you use the internet to access a site. When you use our Site, our servers will record certain log file information. This may include your IP address, browser type, referring URL’s, your web requests, and information about what you click and how you interact with our Site.
- Web Beacon Information: When you access our Site, we may use Web Beacons (also known as pixels or clear gifs) to track your visit and usage patterns. Such Web beacons may also exist in our emails to you. We use the information provided by the web beacon to improve our marketing and our Site.
- Third Party Services: We use third party analytics services including Google Analytics to help us understand your use of the Site. Such services collect certain information from your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address and cookies. The use of this information is governed by the Privacy Policies of each third party service.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As we grow our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information may be a transferred business asset in this type of transaction. We may also transfer or assign this information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, business sale, or dissolution.
At times, we may run activities on our Site in collaboration with a third party. If you choose to provide your information to a third party, you approve their use of your information for that activity and any other use. We cannot control a third party’s use of your information. You may choose not to participate in these activities.
We may share non-personally identifiable information such as usage data, referring URLs, etc, with third parties from time to time.
4. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACH
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below or click the unsubscribe link at the base of our emails.
7. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
However, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that it may not be accessed, disclosed, changed, or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards. Likewise, we are not responsible for the security measures of third parties or our distributors, such as social media networks.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR NOTICE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
Lumina Design House (ABN 79 502 115 772)
40 Sandhurst Crescent, Peregain Springs, QLD, 4573
Last update: 15 May 2020
Based on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, we serve clients locally, throughout Australia and globally. Lumina is passionate about your business success through the highest standards in bespoke brand & website design. Feel the confidence in choosing the right team to illuminate your brand and create the best results for your business.
Mon-Thu: 10am-4pm (GMT+10)